The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Good.

It was very entertaining...but I can tell that you got that dramatic face from Egoraptor (for inspiration) in Awesome Redux: Center....but overall, it was awesome!

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Outstanding

Great, and you know the reasons why.

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

It's alright.

It looks like you put some effort into it, but still not excellent. Keep working at it!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Very nice.

Yes, this is a great animation/movie....I love Zelda and this movie...wow...nothing much else to say than that...

Looking Up Looking Up

Voicey...

Yah, I admire this type of music, but only if it can be pulled off well...and you did an awesome job. Keep it up!

Your Future Your Future

Piece of poo...

I've giving this a 2 for 2 reasons: It is of poor quality (animation), and the audio in the background is too old of content, so it's not funny; it's just annoying.

Grumio responds:

Your face, and that is probably the gayest review I've seen in a while.

This is what an Exam is! This is what an Exam is!

Sorta funny.

I can see how you want us to see that as funny, and it is; however, it is too short and the graphics could have been improved. I wanted to see the exam, with the questions, with more time, so I can actually read each answer.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Awesome Sonic Video Dudes!

Not all of them were funny, but I really like the idea of everyone deserving credits and making shorts for one animation.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Original, and funny.

Yah you deserve the nine points for making a simple, but yet awesome video. All the points could be yours if it was one of my favorites, but it wasn't, so it's just a good animation.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Perfect Job!

Usually I don't give many tens if it's just a video or game or song with no purpose, and obviously the purpose here was to be creative, hilarious, and unique. This will be probably your 80,000th vote giving you a ten, and it's worth it.